Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes!!

We know some wonderful people that give us clothes. Tyler's step-brother's wife, Cari, dropped off 3 garbage bags FULL of her son's outgrown clothes. This was the 2nd (or 3rd?) time that she has done this. I am eternally grateful for this gift! Clothes cost money, and at the rate Noah grows, he doesn't ever wear them for that long. I've got boxes of clothes up to 5T for him! I've also got about 7-10 pairs of shoes/sandals ranging in size from 7-9. I put a pair of sandals on him to see if they would fit, and he didn't want to take them off! I'm going to try to take good care of them so we can pass them on to someone else when we're done with them.

Sandy also gave me some of her clothes, which I love. There was one shirt I wasn't too sure about. It has an empire waist with a tie in the back and it kinda floats away from my stomach area. It's NOT a maternity shirt, but could be mistaken for one. Well, it was mistaken for one today at church. Yikes!! I guess that one's going in my maternity clothes box for another day.

Last week wasn't very nice, weather wise. I'm hoping things will change this week. So far, the week is starting out great, b/c it's beautiful outside today!! I love it! Noah and I will have to go to the park later for some play time.

Here's some pictures of our fun at home.
Noah with a suction cup toy on his head:

Noah terrorizing Tucker (don't worry, Tucker was not harmed):

Mmmmm, pasta and Oreos!

No comments: