Monday, February 2, 2009

Noah's Birthday

Noah's birthday was actually a few weeks ago, but I just never seem to have the time to update! He turned 2 on Jan. 15. My little guy is NOT so little! At his last dr. appt., he measured 36 1/2 inches tall! Gotta love that Hospers height (thanks, Dad). The doctor also said that he was impressed by Noah's coordination for his height. Hopefully he'll be able to use that height and coordination for basketball. :)

We had a little party for Noah on Jan. 17. His birthday is so close to Christmas, so it was very nice of people to get him gifts. Tyler and I got him a play kitchen with some baking supplies and fake food. He really liked it! I did NOT enjoy putting it together. :(

Below are just some pictures of him with some of his new things.

I had a day off b/c of the cold on his b-day, so he had a b-day waffle with me.
He did GREAT blowing out his candles! He didn't want any cake though. Noah definitely doesn't have my taste for chocolate.
Here's my little chef!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen - he's just a little man!!!! Cannot believe how big he is! That little kitchen is too cute!