Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ready for Spring

Long time, no write! Yeah, I just have been so busy lately. We're all doing pretty good in Wisconsin. Another big storm is supposed to hit us tonight. Activities are already getting cancelled in anticipation of it. I'm ready for spring!

I don't have much news to say. Just wanted to take some time to put some new pics of Noah on here. He loves to play with Daddy's hats and gloves. Tucker, on the other hand, doesn't like gloves that much. (No Noahs were harmed in this picture.)

Noah made his friends some little Valentine's bags. He just had to put some Teddy Grahams in baggies and I put a little note with them. Noah ended up eating a lot of them too. (One for my friend, two for me. :)

Here we are playing a little hide and seek. Noah likes to hide and seek at the same time.


Snuggling with Daddy is a favorite pasttime.


Here's an icicle that I broke off the house by our kitchen window. It was pretty huge!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Jen! Looks like he's ready to go hunting!! :) Miss ya!