Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another wedding

Tyler and I went to another wedding this weekend. We didn't have to do anything, so it was nice just to go and have fun. Tyler's sister and mom took turns coming over to watch Noah. It was like a date night for us! Those are few and far between. The next wedding we have to go to is in October. Ty is a groomsman and I am a personal attendant. That one won't be very relaxing for us, but should be fun.

Noah's doing well. We're still having fun this summer. I took him to the beach for the first time last week. He LOVED it! He just waded in to get his feet wet, but had a ball with it. I forgot my camera, but we'll go again, so I'm sure I'll get some good shots.

Here he is just having fun at home.

Remember Hy-Vee? I still have my aprons! Noah's going to be my little helper someday. He actually puts his used bowls and cups in the sink on his own! That's MY boy!


Tucker is thinking, enough love already!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen - seeing that HyVee apron brings back memories of you wearing it when we were at Dordt - so weird??!!! Cute pics!