Monday, May 18, 2009

Naomi is here!

I thought I'd take this time to share some pics of our beautiful new daughter, Naomi Gwendolyn. Tyler picked out her first name, and her middle name is after my grandma. She was thrilled! Noah is a very good older brother. He wants to touch her head, give her kisses and "nosies", and even hold her. So far Noah is transitioning very well! I just pray that will continue. Naomi is a good baby. She's up a couple times at night right now, but that's not so bad. Hopefully by summer we'll have more of a schedule nailed down. We're looking forward to watching both our kids grow up!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny - she is precious!!! Congrats again! I am so glad she's here and healthy and beautiful :) Looks like big brother is lovin on her - how special. I can't wait to meet her. Hope all's well! Love ya!